Based on articles 15, 16 and other related and applicable of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Individuals, we inform you that PRIDA SERVICIOS CORPORATIVOS, S. A. P. I. de C.V. with address at Norte 33, No.159 Col. Moctezuma 2ª Sección, Alcaldía Venustiano carranza, México, CDMX, C.P. 15530, makes this Notice available to you, in order to inform you of the treatment we will give to your personal data, as well as the purposes of its use.
In this regard, we notify you that the personal information that is kindly provided to us by you will be used for the following purpose: to contact you; analyze and verify the veracity and accuracy of your information; establish and formalize by common agreement commercial relations to provide the services that you request from us; carry out the provision of the same, invoice our services and all those contracted on your behalf and behalf, send them and collect documents, merchandise and all kinds of goods, notify them of new services or products that are related to those already contracted or acquired; communicate to them about changes in them; prepare statistical, commercial and economic studies of an internal nature; carry out periodic evaluations of our products and services in order to improve their quality; evaluate the quality of the service we provide, submit the information to selection processes so that, in a totally discretionary way, decide on the hiring of your services, recruitment and attention to job applications, as well as, where appropriate, make the corresponding registrations and payments, and in general, any other that is compatible, analogous, or necessary to fulfill the contractual obligations that we have acquired with you.
For the purposes of the foregoing and by virtue of the present Notice, I understand that you express your consent for us to obtain the following personal data and documents from you:
- Full name, Corporate Name, as well as those that prove their legal existence and identification.
- Landline and / or cell phone
- Postal address and fiscal address and respective certificates.
- RFC and CURP; as well as any other related to your tax situation.
- Bank details: CLABE account numbers and financial institution.
- Commercial, technical, administrative or any other type of information and documentation that is necessary for the provision of services and for compliance with applicable legal regulations.
By virtue of the foregoing, we notify that the indicated data is and will be treated as confidential information through an electronic system with high security parameters and under no circumstances are they nor will they be transferred or transmitted to third parties or people outside or not related to the provision of our services, with the exception of those cases expressly provided for in the laws, such as, but not limited to, authorities and credit information companies.
It is important to inform you that you have the right to Access, Rectification and cancellation of your personal data, to Oppose the treatment of the same or to revoke the consent that you have given us for this purpose (hereinafter “the Rights”).
For this, it is necessary that you send your request to the head of our Department of Protection of Personal Data, located at Norte 33, No. 159 Col. Moctezuma 2ª Sección, Alcaldía Venustiano Carranza, México, CDM, C.P. 15530, Mexico, or contact the telephone number (55) 5766 2629 or via email at email@example.com, which we ask to confirm by phone to guarantee its correct reception. Your request must contain at least the following information:
- Full name and email or address to communicate the response to your request;
- The documents that prove your identity or, where appropriate, legal representation;
- A clear description of the personal data with respect to which you seek to exercise any of the Rights; and
- Any other element or document that facilitates the location of personal data. Your request will be attended within the period allowed by law and we will inform you about the origin of it through the email or address you have provided.
Last revision: February 2020.